Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Web Hosting
You can always start from our Host ONE
hosting plan (from @$5.00/month) to have your ASP.NET AJAX website hosted on our server. Should
your requirement changes in the future, you can always request for an upgrade without
causing any downtime. Remember, everything is just one-click away from your mouse! So,
why wait longer? Please register your interest here
Register for our ASP.NET AJAX Hosting from just $5.00/month ONLY!
What is ASP.NET AJAX?
ASP.NET AJAX (formerly called ATLAS) is a free framework for building rich interactive, cross-browser web applications. This Microsoft technology integrates cross-browser client script libraries with the ASP.NET 2.0 framework.
ASP.NET AJAX Implementation
- Platform - Active Server Pages will run on Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows NT Workstation 4.0 with Peer Web Services, and Microsoft Windows® 95 with Personal Web Server. Windows NT 3.51 is NOT supported. Windows NT 4.0 on MIPS is also not supported by ASP.
- Security - Active Server Pages is a component of Internet Information Server, and thus uses Windows NT Security. ASP files can be easily restricted to just certain users through secure Windows NT authentication, basic Web authentication, or client-side certificates. For additional security, all client-to-server communications can be secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Integrity - An Active Server Pages application can integrate with any ODBC-compliant databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and DB2 databases. Any OLE 2 application, such as Lotus Notes or Microsoft Excel, can also be scripted to access or process information. You can also write components to access online data feeds and legacy mainframes.
- Emphasis on Security - Emphasis placed on validation, encryption, “bug” tracking and potential threats.
- ISAPI Application - ISAPI applications require all of the programming and layout to be contained in a .dll file written in C++. ISAPI applications are thus more difficult to create and maintain. With ASP files, an HTML writer can script an external component and format the output. ASP separates the layout and design from the business logic.
Our ASP.NET Hosting Specialization